Friday, October 8, 2010

Hot Finds at Smiths!


A reader just sent me this...

Just thought I'd tell you about an awesome deal I just scored at Smith's. There's a display for Jello that has B1G1 Q's on it. Right now the large Jello boxes are $.59 after the 10 item discount. So here's what the price looked like for me. Update-she found these coupons at Smith's in Lehi.

BUY-2 Jello boxes at $1.09 each
- Use a B1G1 Free Q to take off $1.09
-$1.00 off when you buy 10 participating items
=$.09 for 2 large Jellos!

The coupons do say 1 per transaction, so that's why I just showed you the price for 2 instead of 10.


I also got my Idahoan potatoes at Smith's. I got 4 @ $.94. Used 4 $1/1 facebook Q's HERE. And got $1 Catalina back for a $1.24 moneymaker! Update-Catalina ends on 10/9.

(Thank you, Brea!)

No comments: