Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bring nature in your home that will not break your bank

Spring Twigs from Cottage Hill, where she added flowers to these sticks and it's pretty simple to make. If you want to make one for yourself, you can do so by going HERE.


Look at that wreath, all made out of peas from Little Things Bring Smiles! It's perfect for spring and it'll look wonderful in your home.


 I have seen topiaries everywhere at the stores close to my home, but every time when I check the price tag and they are about $50-$100 bucks a piece! Forget it, I'm not going to fork out $50 dollars a piece, but there's a way you can make one for yourself that costs way less by checking out this tutorial from

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you for the feature! I am happy to say 3 weeks later and my wreaths are still looking great! Have a wonderful day :)