Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's up with the Weekly Coupon Matchups?

I haven't been up to blogging lately...maybe I'm feeling a bit burned out, or wanting to try new things and not think about blogging altogether, so I have decided to take a break from it but I'll keep posting my weekly sales. I like to keep track of my budget to see how much I have been spending on food, and besides I'm afraid that I may overspend on food if I do not keep up with "My Sales" posts. ;)

Smith's, Maceys, Rancho Market, Ridleys and Walmart weekly coupon match ups, check SavvyShopper Deals HERE. You'll love this site. Be sure to set your location to Utah, then click the Shopping Wizard/Grocery deals tab to find the deals.

Rite Aid and Walgreens matchups, check Hip2Save HERE. Click Rite Aid and Walgreens on the right side of the column.

Target matchups, check Totally Target HERE.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to email me- gotmilkqq@gmail.com.

No comments: